Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana. It is a very important, colourful medley of culture, cuisine, and commerce that you need to experience. There are a good number of places that you must visit in the city of Hyderabad because they will perfectly represent the attributes of the city to the fullest. Following are some of the major places that you should cover in your trip to Hyderabad, and ultimately, you should plan your stay in resorts in Hyderabad to have the best experience of the city:
- Charminar: Undoubtedly, this is one of the most important landmarks of the city of Hyderabad and ultimately was built 400 years ago. This is an iconic four-floor building that is built into a typical Islamic style with a mosque on the top floor. This place is perfectly the best opportunity to connect with history, and ultimately, you can enjoy a lot of good food items nearby in the market. If you are interested in exploring street food, then definitely visiting this place is important for you.
- Ramoji Film City: For sure, this particular place is one of the most important and attractive family destinations in Hyderabad and is a kind of attraction that holds the distinction of being the largest possible studio complex in the world. This particular area is very well featured in a good number of Indian movies, and even the blockbuster movie Baahubali was shot over here. So, visiting this particular concept and place is definitely a good idea so that everybody can enjoy easy accessibility to the permanent site, multi-cuisine restaurant, amusement park, and other associated things. Basically, this place is a dream destination for everyone, irrespective of the age group.
- Nehru Zoological Park: This place is very well known as the Hyderabad Zoo and is one of the most important rich assortments of animals, birds, and reptiles. This place is spread across an area of 380 acres and, ultimately, is one of the most important places that you should visit in the city. This place comes with a significant factor of appeal for the kids as well, without any doubt, and ultimately, visiting this place is a good idea for everyone.
- Salar Jung Museum: This place is consistently taking pride as one of the best possible components of the list of three national museums in the country. This place includes a rich and diverse collection of museum paintings, sculptures, textiles, carpets, and other associated artifacts, which makes it very popular. This place also has one of the largest personal collections of Tip Sultan, which makes it very important in the entire industry.
- Chowmahalla Palace: This place is one of the most important places that you should visit in Hyderabad and, ultimately, is a complex of four palaces that once served as the residences of the Nizams of Hyderabad. Any visit to this particular place will be definitely worth it because you will be able to experience the lavish way of life of the Nizams, and ultimately, you can collect a good number of historical perspectives from the locomotives over here. This place also comes with a vintage car collection, which includes the best possible brands of the world, which will be definitely worth visiting.
- Moula Ali: This is one of the most important serene spots of the city, which will be able to provide you with the best possible company for your loved ones. This is basically a hilltop, which is a perfect destination for loved ones, and ultimately, people can visit over here to witness sunrise and sunset. Planning the early morning or evening date over here is definitely advisable for people so that they can catch the sun into its peak beauty. Apart from visiting this area, visit the mola Ali Dargah, which is located on the top of the hill.
- Osman Sagar: This is also famous by the name of Gandipet Lake and is one of the most important beautiful areas of the city. This was created during the rule of the last Nizam of Hyderabad, and the place is a very popular tourist destination of the city so that people can witness the beautiful sunset with their loved ones. This is also an ideal destination for a one-day picnic with friends and family and ultimately is located only 20 km away from the city center, which further makes it one of the most important weekend destinations.
- KVR Botanical Garden: This place comes with a good number of benefits for everyone and ultimately is a sprawling garden that has been spread across the area of 274 acres. This comes with 600 varieties of plants and trees, and the garden is highly capable of providing people with soothing sight to the eyes. If you are a nature lover, then definitely visiting this place is a good idea because it comes with a significant variety of ornamental plants, fruit trees, bamboo, aquatic plants, and other associated options.
- Jagannath Temple: This temple is a very significant spiritual center for the devotees of Lord Jagannath and, ultimately, is a very important place that you should visit. This place is extremely beautiful in terms of showcasing the architectural style along with the religious practises of the Jagannath temple based in Orissa. This place is also very famous for the vibrant festivals and religious ceremonies being done over here, and the annual RathaYatra makes it very popular.
Hence, the city of Hyderabad is very successful in providing people from multiple age groups with a good number of options to explore, which is the main reason that booking a room in a resort in Hyderabad is definitely important. In this case, people will be able to enjoy easy accessibility to the best places and ultimately will be able to spend the best time with their sweethearts without any doubt. In this case, people should always focus on getting a surreal feeling without missing any opportunity at any point in time.